[nagdu] Nyagdu Conference Call This Evening

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 15:05:32 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone. I was asked by some people to send out a reminder today about the Nyagdu conference call this evening at 7:30 p.m. The topic is "Peaceful Negotiations in Confrontive Situations."

Dial 712-432-6453. When prompted to listen to the message or press pound, listen to the message or press pound. Then, at the main menu, press 1. When asked for the room code, it is 692438 pound. 692438 spells nyagdu.

Jzyce and Jessica, the two facilitators for this call, will talk for a while and then the call will be open for questions and comments. When asking a question or making a statement, please say your name first. Also, wait a second after you think someone has finished talking to make sure they've finished talking before you begin.

 the call will be recorded so that people who can not attend the call will be able to listen to it later. People who attend the call might want to review it as well. I will send out the code to get the recording soon after the call is finished.

Margo and Arrow