[nagdu] Dog washing

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 18:25:30 UTC 2013

My current guide is a lab and Boxer cross.  I haven't been paying close
attention to how often I bathe him.  He gets a bath when I notice a
doggie smell, but I'd guess it's about every three months or so.  I
brush him a few times a week.

My older dog is a lab and something mix.  I used to bathe her pretty
frequently, maybe twice a month or more sometimes.  Now I rarely give
her baths, maybe twice a year.  Since she is a pet, I don't brush her
that often.  I don't notice her smelling bad though.

I've noticed a huge difference in coat shine and softness as well as a
reduced smell when I changed from cheap foods to premium brands.

Julie