[nagdu] school information

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:44:33 UTC 2013

Hello Sarah,
My name is Juanita and I received my first guide a year ago from Guide Dogs for the Blind. Thus far, I have had a positive experience with them. Guide Dogs for the Blind is located in California, and they also have a campus in Oregon. However, they do do in-home training. Additionally, if you ever were to encounter any problems with your dog after training, Guide Dogs for the Blind has representatives throughout the country who can quickly travel to you to assist in resolving the issue. Guide Dogs for the Blind also covers all your training costs as well as veterinary assistance. The only limitation is that they only train labs, golden retrievers, and crosses of labs/goldens. If you would like additional information, Guide Dogs for the Blind website is:
guidedogs.com
Their phone number is:
800-295-4050
You could also email me for any additional questions at:
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Good luck on your future guide.
Juanita

Sent from my iPhone