[nagdu] airport training

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jan 20 03:13:57 UTC 2013

I got good airport training from Gdf.  I also think that watching other
guide dog users can help as well.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And
the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance
but live right in it, under its roof.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green
Twitter: melissa5674
windows messenger: graduate1531 at msn.com