[nagdu] airport training

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 04:03:31 UTC 2013

Hi, Pilot Dogs does. They actually give us a few options that we could
choose from as everyone has their own preferences. I myself like to put my
dog in a sit-stay, walk through security and then call her to me. I also
love the response I get from some of the security people when I do this.
For some reason they get amazed when a service animal proves they are
trained well. Blessed Be. Eve