[nagdu] airport training

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 00:40:12 UTC 2013

No no no!
I have never let go of her leash.
even when I had a black lady screaming at me to do so.
the funny thing is that boy she got a ear full from her supervisor.  For
trying to get me to let go of my dog.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And
the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance
but live right in it, under its roof.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green
Twitter: melissa5674
windows messenger: graduate1531 at msn.com