[nagdu] Guide dogs in Caribean

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:22:28 UTC 2013

Just a side note on this I will be on the Nyagdu conference call in February talking about traveling with your guide dogs so I hope you can join us for that

Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net> wrote:

My husband and I are considering taking a short Caribean vacation.  Not a
cruise, just a few days at the beach or whatever.
I'd like to know where guide dogs are welcome.  I tried googling "guide dogs
Caribean", and it looked like dogs might visit Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, the
Virgin Islands, and maybe St. Martin.
Does anyone know where I can find more definitive info?  I don't like to
bother Cheryl, when we're still in the thinking-about-it phase of trip
planning.
Thanks.
Tracy