[nagdu] Guide dogs in Caribean

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 15:21:01 UTC 2013

The U.S. virgin Islands are United States territories and subject to
regular federal laws.  You might need health records, but there
shouldn't be any legal issues.   I thought about going a few years ago.
It looks absolutely beautiful, but pricy.

It's super cold, overcast with a chance of snow.  A warm, sunny island
with a white sandy beach sounds fabulous about right now!

Let us know what you find out.  I'm always interested in travel options,
if only to daydream about them!

Julie