[nagdu] Guide dogs in gyms was RE: Just some thoughts

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:36:30 UTC 2013

I take Leone with me to the gym as well.  I tell her "down" and she
goes down and i drop the leash she is right there by the machine.  I
am not totally blind so I can keep an eye on her.  I've had no problem
at all with her.  I've yet to use the pool.  Maybe one day.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40comcast.