[nagdu] Boy!!! I was Fooled!!!

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 01:21:04 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Last Monday on Martin Luther King Day, Dale and I decided to go downstairs to our Senior Center in the apartment complex for a meal.
It was best that Odie stayed upstairs as it would have been too crowded for him, so we made preparations for him to be in the apartment.
If he were to suddenly get spooked and have an accident, I made sure he was tied down to one of the legs of the wooden table and the television was put on Animal Plannet.
When we got back upstairs, Odie managed to get his tie down off of the leg of the table.
Guess I didn't do a good job of tiing it down.
Dale found him on top of the bed and we suspected he wanted to be off the floor away from the loud noise of the band that was playing.
I think next time, I'll plan to use his kennel and keep it in the bedroom where the television is.
Today at the bowling alley despite that I had him on tie down to one of the stools, he somehow managed to pull another sneaky trick and get free.
Thankfully, Jay Travers, the father of Al Travers who is president at the Milehigh Blind Bowlers League caught him.
All I can say to myself is "NAUGHTY DOG MOM!!!"
Chances are I may have to look into buying some new tie downs as the clasps may be getting weak and I know they're not that expensive either.
So, guess that will have to be my next project.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf