[nagdu] is this normal?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:09:47 UTC 2013

Hi, Steph,

I thought a lot about it. Of course my husband at the time was using a dog, so I was very much familiar with the use of one. I was excited, but I found myself thinking a lot about how to pack, what would happen on trips where I had to take dog food, and thins like that, and thought of the differences in how I would do things. I did not grieve it, I had a few doubts. I had used a cane for 25 years and was a fairly competent cane user, but I was having problems with my arm and hand and feared I would lose my ability to work on the computer and play the organ, so I switched. I wonder why you did.

If you want to write off list, I am
cindyray at gmail.com

CL