[nagdu] Passing of Bob Eschbach

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 28 20:39:54 UTC 2013

I was alive back then but not using a guide dog. However, I knew him
more recently in the deaf blind division because he was currently our
Second Vice President. We were to have elections in Orlando Florida this
year. He had been a dedicated member of the division and worked to help
improve the lives of the deaf-blind and will be missed.
Janice