[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 15:24:19 UTC 2013

my dogs have always done something like that.  Brewster one time tried 3
times to tell me we couldn't make a left turn  and 3 times he turned me back
to the corner.  The third time I made him turn and gave him the forward
command, he stayed still but I took and step and tripped right over a
grocery cart that was turned over on its side that I never would have known
was there.  It was pretty funny because I was so mad at myself for not
listening and he was so smug about it.  Of course I praised him once I was
over my mad state.  After that I checked it out and it was a full sidewalk
block with no way around it with a light pole on one side and a raised
garden on the other on a busy street.  Listen to your dog they know best!
Julie Phillipson