[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jan 31 18:55:24 UTC 2013

Hi there,
Glad you are writing again.
while there is ice and snow, I wouldn't take on playing until you
become more of a team.
You sure don't want to fall.
if you have a friend or family where you can let the dog play in the
yard, with watching, that would be better.
I would keep the working side just for that.
What part of Denver do you live in?
I loved the light rail, glad it is still going.
wishing you the best.