[nagdu] crates?

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:43:21 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

We found one on Amazon for about 65 dollars.  It's a wire crate with non sharp edges for us, and two options for doors.  One on the front, of it you have one side facing the wall and the front as well, there is a side door.

There is a double lock on both doors.

The bottom is plastic or something like it.  It's also not slippery, it's a little textured.

Please feel free to mail me off list if you have any questions.

Jenny