[nagdu] crates?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 3 14:51:48 UTC 2013

I just don't care for crates as a home decor statement.  My mother had 5
wolfhounds in a small house, with their own crates, and I decided I wouldn't
really like to have a honking great box in *my living room.  Labrador crates
aren't as ginormous as wolfhound crates, and I suppose one could put
something on top to pretty it up, maybe, but I'm still not keen on the idea.
This is strictly my opinion, though.
Tracy