[nagdu] Housing difficulty

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Jul 4 23:29:52 UTC 2013

I believe the landlord in this case is correct. As I understand, you may be denied the room if 1) there are five or fewer rooms in the house and 2) the landlord lives on the premesis. Sounds like this house fits that description to me.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY