[nagdu] insect bite or bee sting/dog medicated

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Jul 5 21:46:02 UTC 2013

Daniel,

ROTFL! Glad Cass is doin better and that your sense of humor is fully
intact. The mental imagery of your summer outfit while you are bending
to listen under the bench will certainly stick with me. /grin/

Well, my guide dog is now recovered from surgery just in time for the
heat wave and a trip to my sister's house The house is huge and
magnificent and built into a cliff, so lots of stairs, mostly at odd
angles. So I decided to put Mitzi back to work around the house, only
the other three dogs thought it was neat to go around with her to see
what was up with that harness thing... Well, and her teenager
step-sister chewed on her ear the whole way around... Mitzi did an
awesome job, actually, but I finally decided to just go with the cane
around the house and hope for the best. I practice my cane skills, but
not on tons of indoor stairs at odd angles Or any of those wonderful
landscaping adjustments for the lay of the ledge the house is built on.
Mitzi would have gotten some nice mall work today except again for her
evil step sister and what she rolled in... So my husband baled while I
washed his dog. He bought me a perfect pair of shoes while I wasn't
there, but Mitzi got no nice mall work. Hope she remembers how to do her
job! At least I know she's back into physical fitness from many
adventures here and happy she did not roll in the same stuff our other
dog did. The poodle coat does hold onto those kinds of odors, whereas
the mutt's coat just washed clean on the first go. Whew!

Hope you can avoid the nasty bugs for the rest of the season!

Tami

Tami