[nagdu] We Are Back

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 7 22:21:51 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Odie and I went over to our friend Amanda and her hearing dog Louie's place for a few days.
It felt great to be away from the apartment complex
Odie and I were able to relax some more and not think about the on our mind things.
We're now back at our apartment and I'm tired out from all the humidity and stickyness from all the hot air.
I guess I'll just have to pray for some more rain.
Odie did have fun as well.
Louie was sad and disappointed that we were leaving, but we do plan to have another get-together eventually.
I'll probably getting a nap this evening.
I took Odie out earlier for a potty break in the hopes  he would also take care of his other business too.
It took some time, but he did go.
I'm going to wait on grooming him as I can do all of that tomorrow morning of if I wake up later this evening, I can do it then.
Well, guess I'm done for the time being.
I hope everyone had a safe trip to their ACB/NFB conventions.
Bibi and son Odie