[nagdu] About the relieving beltl

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:15:46 UTC 2013

Hi Darla. I got my relieving harness from gdb when I was in class. I know they are made in Australia. The only place that I know that would sell them in the US are Pawpower Creations. If you use one you'll have to start  by putting it on the dog. IF he goes with it on, then introduce the bag. The bags must have handles on them. I get mine from dogpoopbags.com. I buy them in bulk. I get one thousand bags and they last awhile. Grocery bags are too big. Also the male relieving belt is different than the female belt. The male has one clip where the bag goes and the female one has two. Also for the female you have to use some type of water sorb because when the female goes everything goes into the bag where as the male only defecates. That's a little about the relieving harness probably more than you'll ever want to know.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
sent from my IPhone