[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jul 10 15:50:23 UTC 2013

Julie,
You make a really good point.
I hadn't even considered your point.
thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674
Goodreads Melissa Green

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie J." <julielj at neb.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

Isn't requiring guide dog users to pay a fee for a service or participating
in an event against our beliefs as an organization?

I've always felt that NAGDU  was opposed to charging guide dog users fees
based on their choice to use a guide dog.  I don't know about the legality
of doing this in this particular situation, but if the hotel did it, there
would be a giant fuss about it.  If we wouldn't put up with it from the
hotel, why would we impose it on ourselves?  I'm not trying to start
anything, but it seems like a contradiction to me.

Julie