[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:51:51 UTC 2013

Melissa,

I agree. that half-day was really good and made quite a difference.
Mike, thanks for clarifying about the funding options for the relief
areas. I think that  a great idea to present it to everyone. Others
may have been inspired by a team and may decide to help out. You never
know! And I think since dogs need it, there owners should fund it as
much as possible.