[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:26:50 UTC 2013

Hello Mike and All,
I think that whatever amount we decide on is fine, but I think it
makes the most sense to have something on the registration page.
I say this, because passing around a hat, or a dog bowl at the
nagdu meeting is not going to catch all who are attending the
convention.
I was at the Monday meeting, and I gave twenty dollars that
night, and if I had been at the Wednesday meeting, I would have
given another twenty.
I had to assist some people after the California Caucus so I was
not able to attend the NAGDU meeting.
If there was a way to give when I registered, then I believe I
would have given the amount, and my wife who is a cane user would
probably have given as well.
I look forward to talking with everyone about this issue Sunday
night.
Thanks,

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568