[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:47:42 UTC 2013

I agree. I think if we could work with the National office and make the fee
optional as part of the national registration would be a good start. Also, I
agree with Danielle concerning putting a sub- committee who would work on
ideas for making the relief areas better and more accessible. JMT.
Tina and the girls