[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 10 23:22:50 UTC 2013

Julie,
	I like your idea of having a teleconference call a couple weeks
prior to convention to discuss some protocol. One initiative I would like to
see is a mentoring program for new guide dog users attending convention. As
a member of the board, please don't let us forget about this next year!

Fraternally yours,
Marion