[nagdu] National Association of Guide Dog Users

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 02:15:33 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I was curious and wondering who is using National Association of Guide Dog Users as their screen name?
I want to be sure it is someone am familiar with rather than blocking the wrong person.
Been getting some unknown emails and phone calls as of lately, so before I do something withouth finding out first, I'd rather not make the mistake of blocking them.
Feel free to email me off list via private email so thid doesn't turn into unnecessary trafic on list.
orleans24 at comcast.net
*Smiles*
Thank you.
Bibi and son Odie