[nagdu] National Association of Guide Dog Users

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Jul 11 03:42:21 UTC 2013

Marion uses it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Criminal Justice
Major Extraordinaire
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 07:16 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [nagdu] National Association of Guide Dog Users

Hi, all,
I was curious and wondering who is using National Association of Guide Dog
Users as their screen name?
I want to be sure it is someone am familiar with rather than blocking the
wrong person.
Been getting some unknown emails and phone calls as of lately, so before I
do something withouth finding out first, I'd rather not make the mistake of
blocking them.
Feel free to email me off list via private email so thid doesn't turn into
unnecessary trafic on list.
orleans24 at comcast.net
*Smiles*
Thank you.