[nagdu] prayers for Colorado

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 00:14:19 UTC 2013

HI, all,
Sub says it all,
Us Coloradans finally did get some rain, but unfortunately where the wild fires happened, there were some flash flood warnings two days ago.
Today, same thing up in Fort Collins and here in the Metro denver area, they're calling for not just only the rain, but hail, lightning, thunder and tornadic winds.
I don't like the idea of having to depend on Odie continuously for alerting me to things, but this evening, it seems that I may have to.
Since the city and County of Denver began messing with the tornado drills last year, they're not running at full blast like they should be and they're only ran on silent mode during testing.
My concern is that if something were to happen, they may not be at full strength.
Luckily, I do have friends who can check on Odie and I and to top it off, Odie would let me know if we were to be in serious danger.
If everyone could keep us Colorodans in your thoughts and prayers, please, we'd all appreciate it.
We're also dealing with rough storms again tomorrow afternoon and Sunday.
Feel free to let other fellow guide dog handlers in Colorado that may be on your guide dog school lists know too.
Again, thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
Bibi and son Odie