[nagdu] prayers for Colorado

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 13 11:48:39 UTC 2013

Bibi,
	I have sent you two messages off-list and Marsha Drenth, the list
moderator, has also done the same concerning posts that are not in keeping
with the guidelines of this forum. I noticed a message you sent to the list
questioning who I was and asserting you intended to block the address.
Perhaps this is the reason you have not received my correspondence in spite
of the fact that I received a delivery verification. I am asking you to
refrain from posting personal messages that are not in keeping with the list
goals and guidelines. Please cooperate with us as we strive to reduce
traffic in an effort to enhance the experience for all.

With kind regards,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org