[nagdu] Quality of Training was pilot dogs traffic checks

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 03:22:49 UTC 2013

Didn't know the convention was there then! A year later and I would have
probably went. Then, I was still under the impression that us
federationalists hated dogs and sisrupted everything! Well, the first was
wrong anyway and the second sometimes needs to be done! Now, I know a whole
lot of Federationalists I respect and would like to meet. Especially our
hard working National Association of Guide Dog Users board members. Do y'all
really get up to mischief while we're not looking?