[nagdu] Puppy Personalities

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Jul 16 17:10:46 UTC 2013

My 3rd black lab named Boots and I were in a leather shop where there were
any number of life-like Manikins dressed appropriately, some standing,
others sitting in chairs.

We were beside one of the seated manakins as I was being measured by a very
anxious person who had to bend down near my dog who was sitting in a most
dignified manner beside me.

Knowing her nature, I took precautions to prevent her from giving Mr.
Anxious a serious face-licking.

However, without warning, Boots took a leap to the left and loudly woofed in
the face of the seated manakin; no doubt Boots was annoyed that that
human-looking object paid her absolutely no attention despite the manager
telling me about her pathetic stares at that stupid insensitive manakin.

Doug: more alive than dead.