[nagdu] Welcome-Jess- Greetings all!

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:12:33 UTC 2013

Greetings my fellow guide dog users!
	 I send greetings from Tennessee! Welcome to the list Jessica. I always learn something new as I read the many comments and experiences herein.
	One current project I am working on here in TN, and I think we all could benefit from, is putting together a template guide that we can use as we come into contact withlaw enforcement, whether it is inour day-to-day travels or as we visit the agencies to educate regarding our rights, Access laws, and the abilities of the blind.  As you many know, I am still green behind the ears, and would love to tap into some of yours vast knowledge and experience in this regard. I know some of you have worked with such agencies.  Anytone who is avialable for me to speak with and may want to even help, please email me at jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com, or preferably call me at 901-483-1515. Thank you all in advance. Safe travels!
Best,
Jimmy

Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm