[nagdu] Happy birthday

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jul 18 15:28:31 UTC 2013

Marion I want to know if you have to have skates to work this dog.
What kind of pull does he have.
One of the things I got in trouble with from the school every time it
happened, don't know why it is happening, is in a new place my dog will
give a huge jerk.
If someone isn't there with me at the time I take him out he could pull
me off my feet, then it would be hard for me to stand up on my own.
I would scream don't jerk me.
Because of going on grass at the convention, he thought he could do it here.
Just the one time.
Other wise he goes on our patio. where I can take the hose and wash it down.
Just thought I would ask smile.
Wow what a big boy.