[nagdu] Happy birthday

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Jul 18 03:01:04 UTC 2013

hi Dar,

I sure hope that your dog's foot isn't broken. Do let us know what the vet
had to say after examining your boy. Also I'm very sorry that someone
stepped on your dog's foot and never once apologise for it. I don't blame
you for being upset over the situation. People got to be more careful and
aware of their surroundings when around a large group of visuallly impaired
and blind people even if the person who stepped on your dog's foot was
visually impaired or blind themselves.

Hope your boy's foot will be okay and better real soon. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper