[nagdu] Retirement Please Pass Along

Jessica Diaz PC jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:51:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I don't know if this is allowed but I am giving it a shot. My husband isn't
a mailing list type so here goes. Alex is retiring his guide Figby in
December. He is 9 and in great health. He is slow and definitely more
distracted which is why it is time for Alex to get a new dog. We want to
keep him but just can't because we are doing the apartment living right now.
Figby is a black lab from GDB, weighs about 75 lbs, and does bark on
occasion when playing and waiting on  dinner. He loves his own bed and
really loves kids. We would prefer him go to anyone on the east coast who
wouldn't mind staying in touch with us and maybe a visit or two if possible.
We are willing to transport him to the new home and or work out a
comfortable arrangement with anyone who is interested. Please if anyone is
or know of anyone, pass my email along. At the beginning of Jan. Alex is
going to Guiding Eyes for his second dog hopefully, so we really want Mr.
Figby to have a home before we go on Christmas Vacation to FL.

Thanks,

Jessica, Alex, Figby, And Saunders Who Loves His Brother So Much