[nagdu] traveling through airports is getting weirder each time I travel

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 19:29:28 UTC 2013

I actually have the reverse problem. My right knee has been fused since I
was three. It cannot bend. I have to sit in a bulkhead row, because that's
the only place I can sit in comfortably with my leg. I fly as seldom as
possible since I find it a hassle and frustrating beyond words, but the last
few times I've had to fly, they always put me in a regular row of seats,
even though I've requested the bulkhead. Once in a while they've bumped me
to first class in that situation, but most of the time they move everyone
else around and I sit in that regular row with my right leg up on the seat
next to me and my dog snug at my feet. It is very uncomfortable for me and
difficult to move in that situation. most airlines don't assign bulkhead
rows in advance, and when I check in it's usually taken already. Very
frustrating.

Sherry