[nagdu] traveling through airports is getting weirder each time I travel

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:06:42 UTC 2013

Well, case in point. You need to sit in the bulkhead. But more often than not, we are put into little boxes, though I am not sure, Sherry, how come you aren't in the one with some of the rest of us. But we each have our needs. We are individuals, and no one should decide for us where it is best for us to sit unless we have absolutely no sense or are small children. Then we are talking something different.

Cindy Lou