[nagdu] rest for the soul...good or bad?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jul 21 13:34:53 UTC 2013

When I got home with my dog.
We hit the ground running.
I started classes and I also moved into a new  apartment.
Add the fact that we also went to convention.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674