[nagdu] blazing trails with tails.

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Sun Jul 21 17:06:06 UTC 2013

Tami, I have always applied similar strategies to yours and now, with my
IPhone and the Blindsquare GPS, I have one more amazing tool which also
protects me against asking Jo public for information which my IPhone usually
gives more accurately.  Even Siri is helpful, I simply ask the amazing
question "where am I," and get enough information so that if I need more, I
can make my question to the panicked bystander as clear as possible.

Also, I've always trusted my dogs who often give cues if they happen to
remember a particular location.  Just for fun, I often allowed my dogs to
choose their own route (with limits of course) if I'm just going out for a
walk as an end in itself.  It's quite neat when my dogs get something right
when I screw up; the tail goes nuts.  Only thing is, sometimes they've found
locations of past girlfriends, lovers etc about which I'd much rather
forget.

I like to walk a lot through wooded areas where there no sidewalks and some
roads less traveled therein can be difficult to pick out, but not for a
seasoned dog.

Doug: Happy tails to you!