[nagdu] FW: [the-dog-park] Download GDF Conference Call

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 16:47:34 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: the-dog-park at yahoogroups.com [mailto:the-dog-park at yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Lucy Marr
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:17 PM
To: the-dog-park at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the-dog-park] Download GDF Conference Call

We are happy to announce that download links are now available for the audio
and print transcript of the July quarterly Conference Call from the Guide
Dog Foundation and America's VetDogs. Our guest speaker, Jeremy Buzzell of
the Transportation Security Administration, gave us many helpful tips to
make the experience of going through airport security as painless as
possible. Please share these links with anyone you think might be
interested.

Audio file link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ti72g2xaz6nonua/July2013%20Quarterly%20Conference%
20Call.mp3

Print Transcript link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s00jxp33gs8g9zp/GDF%20Transcript%20July.rtf

The Guide Dog Foundation and America's VetDogs thank you for your interest
in our Quarterly Conference Call. We appreciate your feedback on these
calls. Watch for the announcement of our next call in October when we will
discuss orientation and mobility for people who aren't blind.

Have questions or feedback? Email Jenine Stanley, jenine at guidedog.org

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems