[nagdu] Re; combo dog

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 16:52:45 UTC 2013

The Guide Dog Foundation, at www.guidedog.org, also serves people with multiple disabilities. They will train a dog to work balance as well as guiding. When I first quilted, I was expecting to meet this, and they showed me the balance bar they add to the harness for such work. While I no longer have the need for that, we have been working on my dog to stop for large crafts and things like crates that could trip me up and cause me to fall. They train service dogs for other disabilities as well, so they have experience working with other disabilities.

Sent from my iPhone