[nagdu] Handling difficult store owners

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:10:22 UTC 2013

I would go back and I would take the relevant statutes. To not go back or to not take your dog there doesn't really stick to your rights; it doesn't pave the way for the possibility that someone else who is blind and uses a dog might come there. I always hold onto my dog when I am getting my hair cut, when I am at the dentist, he goes with me into the examining room, etc.

Welcome, and come back often. And this guy sounds reasonable if you can continue to educate.

Cindy Lou