[nagdu] Handling difficult store owners

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 22:35:28 UTC 2013

I'd go back there and I'd take my dog.  Your dog is allowed in there,
period, end of story.

When I get my hair cut or fixed, I put my dog on a long leash, hold the
leash under my leg while ssitting in the chair, and it works out just fine.
My dogs have always been with me when I've gotten hair fixed.

Margoa ndArrow