[nagdu] Handling difficult store owners

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jul 22 23:16:50 UTC 2013

Well, you did great, Andrew. I go to a barber I've went to for years even
before I had my dog. When i come in and get ready for the haircut, I put her
on a tiedown and get the cut. I put her on one end of the seats or the other
so that she doesn't get in the way but other than that, we're good to go!
They like Holly better than Me anyway! What state are you in?