[nagdu] crossing highways alone with your guide

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 03:08:09 UTC 2013

Hi all. I was wondering if any of you have crossed highways independently with your guides?  There are 2 major highways in my neighborhood and along these highways are different places I like to go. Learning the routes are not a problem for me even though I don't have the best sense of direction. I used to freak out when I get lost but don't as much as I used to. I'd be interested in any of your experiences with dealing with highways and pikes.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
sent from my IPhone