[nagdu] crossing highways alone with your guide

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Jul 23 22:01:02 UTC 2013

I suppose I'd cross a highway with no lights if I absolutely had to.
Depending on the speed, you might start crossing when you her nothing when
the audio suddenly happens and you don't have enough time to continue or
retreat before another much more unpleasant sound is produced.

Doug: dead skunk in the middle of the road!