[nagdu] Another question about the Fair Housing Act.

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 24 19:38:10 UTC 2013

I am in the process of renting an apartment.  I already told the rental
agent handling the application when Destiny is a guide dog and exempt
for pet fees as stated in the Fair Housing Act.  Should I just show her
the appropriate section of the FHA that covers service animals before
she has talked to the landlord? or wait until we signed the lease?
Janice