[nagdu] Crossing a highway

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 04:20:04 UTC 2013

Dear Tracy,

	what many fail to consider when thinking of your situation you
shared, is there is a hell of a lot more traffic out there; many more
distracted driver; much more complex intersection design, etc. etc.
	You can be as competent a cane traveler as the best traveler you
know and still be hit, and anyone who has been in the blindness movement
long enough know that, and the drivers are seldom held accountable for their
actions.
Darla & Huck