[nagdu] greetings. access issue

jeff crouch kd8qiq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:15:28 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
My name is jeff crouch, and I am 16 years old and am going to start
training with a guide dog on auguist 18th at Pilet dogs.

I am wanting to know about something that I was told by a manager at a
place where I workout at. She told me that I will not be able to bring
my guide dog in because one of her clients who works out at that gym
is allergic to dogs and that the client made a ordeal about the last
service dog that came in. I don't know how to preseed, weather I just
leave it alone and not take the dog when I go to workout, or what I
should do. Advice would be greatly apreschated.
thanks

--
smile.fm
KD8QIQ