[nagdu] greetings. access issue

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 30 02:54:34 UTC 2013

Original message:
> There is medicine one can take if they truly have a problem with dogs.
Your dog can not be sent away because of this.
I would though make sure you didn't work with this person.
You are just coming home with a new dog, you surely don't want to leave
it alone.
You aare just starting to become a new team getting to know each other
in your home area.
The dog is wanting to trust you.
I understand you are a teen, where this is hard to stand up for what
you know is best.
Your dog will be your friend for all its life, many persons will walk away.
We are here to help you, Many of us have been dog owners for years.
Wishing you the best.
Only you can decide.
Hello everyone,